Your battery needs to have regular checks. Our battery diagnostics and maintenance include:
- Visual and physical inspection for loose connections, dirt, and corrosion
- Disconnecting and cleaning cable ends and battery terminals
- Applying a protective coating to prevent moisture and delay corrosion
- Replacement of worn or damaged cable ends
- Tightening cables to battery for optimal connection
- Testing to measure performance in harsh weather conditions
If your battery has adequate capacity but is still losing its charge, further testing is required. This type of testing includes determining the electrical draw of the starter and the output of the alternator.
Inwood Arch Automotive has all of the tools and equipment to perform battery services.
For more than 20 years, Inwood Arch Automotive has been helping drivers maintain their vehicles. With ASE-certified mechanics in our repair shops, we can take care of any maintenance and repair needs you may have.
GET 5% OFF MANUFACTURERS SCHEDULE MAINTENANCE, TUNE-UPS AND FLUID CHANGES